All contractors and students at Endeavour are provided with an eWeb account. Some users prefer to forward all email from their College provided account to their own personal account. For e.g. Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc...
In order to forward your eWeb email to another account please follow the steps below.
1. First, you will need to log into your eWeb account. Instructions for this can also be found here.
2. Click on the "Settings" cog in the top, right hand corner of your screen once you have logged into your email.
3. Click on "Settings"
4. Click on the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab.
5. Click on the "Add a forwarding address" button.
6. Enter the email address you would like the eWeb mail to forward to and click next.
7. Confirm forwarding address by hitting the "proceed" button.
8. A confirmation code will be sent to the email address specified requiring permission for the forward to be setup. Click on the link to confirm the request for a forward. An example of the confirmation is shown below.
9. After having clicked on the link, a page will open up with "Confirmation Success" confirming that you are now allowed to forward mail to the address you have specified.
10. Now, please log back into your eWeb account and go to your settings again. Click the 'Forward a copy of incoming mail to" radio button.
11. Finally, click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
You have now successfully setup your forward. All email will now be forwarded to the address you specified.
For More information