Who Can Help With My Questions?

Academic: If you have a question about the content of your subject, your assessment, due dates, assessment extensions - basically anything to do with the subject you are studying, then contact your teacher in the subject via Message My Teacher

Student Services – your campus Student Adviser: If you have questions about your course of study, what you should study next, prerequisites, problems or concerns you may be having, then contact your student adviser who can make an appointment for a Student Consultation with your local Senior Academic.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.