Tutorial Groups

When the College receives your enrolment form, you will be allocated into a tutorial group for each subject. Once processed, the College will then email your enrolment summary, which confirms your subject enrolment and identifies the tutorial group/s allocation.

Requests to change tutorial groups must be made via an Enrolment Variation Form which can be found on the ACPE website. All requests must be met with the approval of the Head of Department, and you will be notified of the outcome of your request.

Tutorial group change requests will only be received until the end of Week 1 of each semester.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.